In 1917 the Snoqualmie Falls Lumber Co. opened across the river from the city of Snoqualmie. When it opened it was the second all-electric lumber mill in the nation. When the Great Depression was coming to an end the Snoqualmie Falls Lumber Co. was renamed Weyerhaeuser and enjoyed prosperity after the war in a big building boom. After an 85 year run the Weyerhaeuser?s Snoqualmie mill closed its doors for good.
In the 90?s a small TV show named Twin Peaks was filmed at the Old Mill location and Weyerhaeuser?s former corporate office. The series only ran a few years but has a large cult following.
After Hollywood left the Old Mill site sat for years with its future unknown. It remained untouched until 2010 when DirtFish Rally School moved in and opened its doors, to rally fans, automotive enthusiasts and thrill seekers.